Monday, May 02, 2005

Yesterday

I went to WOF yesterday for free! Sweet, huh? 'Quel-chan and Mari-chan went with along with 30 other kids.

I went on the spinny thing. I forgot its name but Adventureland has one just like it called the Silly Silo. I was so dizzy and screamed when the floor went down. The other kids were going to go on the Octopus, but someone threw up on it. Glad I didn't go.

I went on the Sea Dragon with 'Quel-chan and Mari-chan. It's just like a swing that goes up really high. I only screamed when I was going down cuz I kept raising up outta my seat.

When the other kids rode the Mamba, 'Quel-chan, Mari-chan, some girl (I forgot her name) and me went on the Fury of the Nile. We went on it like four times in a row before the other kids got back.

Then we went to the Monsoon. I was in the front with Mari-chan. 'Quel-chan was too afraid to come with us, but she at least stood on the bridge. When we were going up, I got dizzy cuz I looked down. While we were up on the slide before you go down, I was getting very nervous. Then we shot down. I'm pretty sure that I was screaming the loudest. Yeah, I got soaked. Completely. But it was fun. After the ride, I stayed on the brigde and got drenched.

Then we trudged over to the Boomerang. 'Quel-chan and I stayed on the ground, of course, and played some games. She won a small dog. I didn't play anything. I wanted to spend my money in the arcade.

So then after everyone is about dry, I rush to the arcade, get about 30 tokens and start playing LOTR Pinball. I beat my old score: 9,345,000 and got 11,574,000. I was able to keep up to four balls in play when it went to multi-ball. Better than I did last time.

I played Skee-Ball Xtreme and got the ball into 100 on my 1st try. Then I was really focusing on getting tickets so I played the ticket machines and got 230 tickets. I got some stuff for my friends who couldn't come. And for me of course.

A bit after that, 'Quel-chan dragged me over to go get a hat from Charlie's Caps. We didn't get a hat but some stuffed bears and she got a pink monkey.

Then souveneir shopping. All I bought was a gold thingy that said WOF and OOF in blue and Worlds of Fun in gold with red surrounding the letters making it stand out.

We left the park shortly after that, got food at Wendy's (Great Biggie Fries and Chicken Nuggets), then drove back to Nebraska in our charter bus while watching White Chicks. We arrived at Creighton at 11:30 p.m. (We got to the park at 4 or 5. We went on a tour of the Nelson-Atkins Museum before going to WOF)

It was so much fun and free. Plus my mom said it was my birthday present since my b-day is today, May 2. Tanjoubi omedetou! Ja mata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home