Monday, May 02, 2005

Never Been So Bored in My Entire Life

I am bored (As if you couldn't tell by the title).

I have been reading YGO! and YYH fanfiction at Fanfiction.net for a while now. Even though it was BakuraxRyou and KuramaxHiei, I was still bored.

Right now, I'm listening to some video game music. MegaMan 3 IntroInjuryMix by Injury.

Never been so bored....

I found a cool site that's teaching me Japanese stuff. It has guides on how to properly write hiragana. There are exercises after each lesson. The site url is: http://japanese.about.com/mmore.htm. (The 2 m's in more are supposed to be there)

My brother and his friend are here. Oh joy. Can you here the sarcasm. They're both 20 and haven't move outta their houses yet. Please God, make them leave. Please?

Still bored.

Yeah, it's my birthday. I get to have a birthday dinner, but I have no clue as to what it should be. I really want snow crab legs. But no. "It's not on sale" my mother would always say. That gets so annoying after a while.

I had a party on Saturday. Got cake. No presents though. I'm supposed to be getting them today. So far I have The Series of Unfortunate Events the movie, $25, and King Leo Pepperments.(Those are really good).

Don't have school today. The teachers gotta work. Yay.

If you couldn't tell, I am a very sarcastic person. Aren't you so happy for me? But, otherwise I am strange. I act like Kurama. Being smart and aware of everything around, making deductions. Then I act like Youko Kurama. Sneaking around, persuading people to do things for me (It doesn't work at all), and stealing. But don't worry. I always give back what I steal and tell the person I stole it from to always keep tabs on your stuff. Wouldn't want a real thief to take it do we now?

Bored.

I miss Crystalis (Game for NES). My NES won't work and it erased my saved game. My experience level was 14 and you need 16. All of my hard work...It's my favorite RPG game and all my hard earned experience points are gone. Why? Why...?

I should go. I'm not bored anymore. In fact I'm pretty happy. I guess ranting about nothing
for 30 minutes will do that to a person. I gotta do this more often. Ja mata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home