Saturday, May 14, 2005

Untitled Notes

This was the first shonen-ai fanfic I have ever written. And it was rated R. Wow. I always thought it would be Bakura and Ryou, but it turned out to be Seto and Jou. It's weird.

I made Jou sound like the show when he was talking, and then it just stopped. He had perfect speech.

The reason Seto fainted was because of the heat. I should really add that into the story somewhere. I think I did. I probably didn't but hey, no one's perfect.

I had to have Kaiba say "puppy" more than mutt. It was showing that he was being nicer to Jou. Although he (Jou) didn't notice.

The door was unlocked at the end. In the first part of the story, Mr. Hideki came in and explained the situation. I hope I did a good job of that. Anyways, Mr. Hideki came in at night. On the second night when the boys were sleeping, exhausted I might add, Mr. Hideki saw them, while restocking the fridge, and unlocked the door, seeing that they had finally gotten together.

If you have any questions about the story, leave a comment and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home