Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sonic Advance 3 pt 2

I still hate Ocean Base, but I beat it. In fact, I'm at zone 5 Twinkle Snow.

Ocean Base act 3 seemed the easiest of the Ocean Base Acts. It isn't that hard. I forgot how to beat the boss, and I am not going to fight him again.

Toy Kingdom. I like this place. I found the acts easy, but hey that's just me. The boss is not that hard. You have to knock him over the edge while avoiding that robot guy and 4 toy soldiers that shoot rubber balls at you. Simple, right?

Twinkle Snow. Not a bad place, but you just want to kill the boss. You can't hit Robotnik/Eggman in this one. Instead, you must jump on plaforms that fall the minute you jump off of them or else they fall if you are on them for two long. Not only this, but you also have to avoid Eggman's weapon that shoots straight out to where ever you are at the current moment. I strongly suggest getting more lives before you tackle this guy. The more you go up against him, the more you have an idea of what to do at each point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home