Friday, July 08, 2005

I did it!!

I made it past Twinkle Snow! I am so happy. I figured out the best way to kill Eggman is to just jump from platform to platform. Don't try to hit him. Just keep jumping. All you need to do is just watch out for the spike mace thing he has.

Cyber Track is Zone 6. I love the music. This level is tricky. I haven't fully beaten an act yet. I'm too busy listening to the music. I like it that much. Act 2, like all of them, has the best variation of it's Zone's Music. I wonder if any of that stuff is on the internet. The music, I mean.

And before I forget. I, Ayame Ishtar, vow to beat Crystalis, for the NES, no matter what. Even if the game is erased. I suffered through it two times, so I can handle a third. But no fourths. Unfortunatly this vow has already been posted on Gaia Online so I can't do anything about. I swear on Kyou-kun and Yuki-kun that I will beat that game. For all orange cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home